Sunday, March 22, 2009

Barb's Baby Shower

My darling friend Barbara is going to be blessed with two children in a few short months. So, we gathered this weekend to "shower" her with gifts for the wee little ones.

Barb's friend JoDee and I painted our butts off on Friday, and got the babies room almost completely painted. (Don't worry, we made Barbara stay in the other room. No fumes for her!) I meant to take pictures of the work in progress and I completely forgot! I'm sure Barb will post pictures when it's done.

On Saturday a lot of us old THS girls and some of Barb's college friends and moms had the brunch shower. Here are some pictures from the day:


This is the wreath I made for the shower (I have to brag, this is the craftiest I've ever been).



Barb showing off her new wipey warmer.



Our friend Mary had never heard of wipey warmers and thought they were hilarious. Barbara's mom, Susan, is in this pic with Mary. Can you believe she's going to be a grandma? No way does she look old enough!

Barb reading her card from us. She loved it and may hang it in the babies' room. Yea!

This is the super cute cake Remica got. It was yummy!

Mommy and the cake!



Tami, Barb, Mary and me
Seriously, if you hadn't seen the other pictures, you'd never know Barb was pregnant! She looks great!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures of the shower!! That last one of the four of you is gorgeous!
It was so fun working with you on the shower! I can't wait to see the finished nursery- I hope Robert gets that trim up quick!

Sara Te said...

I don't know how I made it out of the shower without getting pictures of everyone.

It was great painting with you too, JoDee! And I can't wait to see the nursery either! It's going to be so cute! (Could I use more exclamation marks?)

the Sebring's said...

Yea for updating the blog!!!! Love your diaper cake...you are so crafty!! I am so glad you all had a good time, wish I could have been there!

Malika said...

I am proud of you. That wreath was quite amazing. I can't wait until I have my liquor warming party, and I get one full of mini-bar sized bottles! :)