Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Amber and Josh are married!!!

This weekend Peter, me and my BFF Lauren ventured to Vegas (baby!) for our friends Amber and Josh's wedding. We had a great time at the bachelor/bachelorette parties and the wedding was beautiful!

All of the girls got ready together in Amber and Josh's suite before the wedding which was a lot of fun. (I think we gave our hairdressers a good taste of Texas women).

Congratulations Amber and Josh!!!!



The bridesmaids toast Amber and Josh's future

Me, Amber and Lauren (roomies!) before the ceremony


The guys waiting for the girls to arrive (the only picture Lauren could take before the celebrant nixed the picture-taking).

Peter, Josh, Amber and me
(Peter keeping it classy, as always)


The beautiful bride and handsome groom!


3 comments:

the Sebring's said...

Tell Amber and Josh congrats for me! Looks like you guys had so much fun together! It is so fun to hang out with your ole college friends!

The Bigham Family said...

Amber looked beautiful! I love the dress.

The Bigham Family said...

Sorry...You look gorgeous, too! Love the dress - is it the one you are going to wear to the reunion?